Friday, May 29, 2015

One *Blouse*, Two Looks

Hi guys.

I'm back.

Wow....has it been a month already since I last posted?

Time does fly.

Other than working, I have been thinking about this blog. I like to have a schedule so I've been tinkering with what to post and when and then this morning inspiration struck.

I got dressed, like I do every morning, then turned on my laptop while sipping a cup of coffee. I noticed that on the desktop there where some pictures of an outfit I wore last week or so. The inspiration came when I realized I was wearing the same blouse in the pics.

So....."One <insert article of clothing here>, Two Looks" was born!

This a feature I'm really excited about actually. I just recently went spring "haul" shopping and so coming up with different looks will be fun. My plan is to do this feature every Thursday.

Hope you have as much as I'm sure I will.

Let's get started!


Bought at Goodwill for $3. Not something I wouldn't normally buy because of the floral pattern, but I liked the style and I wanted to buy things out of my norm.



Wore it for the first time with light brown shorts (which were also bought at the same time), a pink tank, grey lace patterned tights and mary janes.


What I liked:
Everything is very comfy and the shirts don't ride up the thighs and are a perfect fit. The blouse on is really cute and I'm glad I bought it.

What I didn't:
My tights. They developed a hole in the upper thigh area. My shorts would cover it if I pulled up my tights really really high. Hence the bathroom pics...it was time to "Urkel-ize" my tights again.

I also don't like that the blouse is pretty loose in the front, there is no wearing it without a tank because everyone would get quite the view if I bent over in the slightest.

OUTFIT 2:


Today was an overcast slightly rainy day so I wore it with indigo colored jeggings, a white tank and brown boots.

Sorry for the blurriness of the pics...my bf took these and he just kept snapping away...these were the best of the bunch! :p *haha*



What I liked:
Everything. Again. (pretty much...see below) and my hair. I parted in three sections in the front, twisted them back a little and then held each one in place with a bobby pin. I then the back of my hair and twisted it up in bun with a few bobby pins, tied this blue ribbon around and voila...I thought I looked pretty cute.

What I didn't:
My boots. They are about half a size too big so they kinda slide around a bit and my foot flops in there. I bought them knowing that but just thought I would wear thick socks with them. Never happened. Now I just go ahead and wear them.
My necklace. The two chains kept getting twisted up throughout the day and would have to periodically untangle them.
The time this picture was took. I look really really tired. I'm not though...was just cleaning and rearranging all day....

What way do you like better? I pretty much like both *shrug*

And lastly....dum dee dummmm....nail polish of the week!!!  *laughing*


Wet n Wild: Who is Ultra Violet?

I look forward to next week....already have an item of clothing in mind.

Till then....

Paulina

*This is technically a day late but my computer crashed last night right before I went to publish. Of course. Hopefully I'll redeem myself by posting twice today to catch up..... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment